RC Cotton Pool Towel - Yellow Cabana Stripes
The soft yellow Cabana stripes provide a wonderful contrast to the towel's gorgeous white colour. Hand-crafted from 100% cotton, this durable, light, and absorbent towel lends a touch of luxury to every swimming pool.
- Made from 100% ring-spun cotton: Short and long fibres are spun together, making a stronger yarn for better feel and absorbency
- Looped RockyCay tag for hanging
- Material: 100% Premium Cotton
- Size: 78x160cm
- Weight: 500GSM
- Machine wash cool or warm water with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Minimise fabric softeners
Same business day shipping from Sydney via Australia Post
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 business days - $9.95
- Express Delivery: 1-2 business days - $20
- Free Delivery on orders over $150
We are very confident that you will love your RockyCay towel, but if for any reason you don’t, or you’ve changed your mind, simply contact us and we will refund it in full. We will pay for your return shipping.
RockyCay's Customer Care:
- Service: Our customers are our reason to be! We genuinely care about our customers’ satisfaction with our products and service experience.
- Quality: Every one of our towels is high-quality, ultra-absorbent, and durable. Our towels look as good as they feel, with coastal-inspired designs crafted exclusively using premium materials.
- Efficiency: We always strive to ensure the fastest possible delivery times to our customers.
- Community: We're an Australian business that cares about supporting our economy. That's why we employ a local workforce and use Australian suppliers to run our business and operations.
- Eco-Friendly: We are deeply environmentally aware as a business and as individuals. Our products are made using environment-friendly practices and without harmful chemicals and waste. We take things a step further by ensuring that our packing materials are recyclable and/or biodegradable.
- Ocean Care: Our love for the oceans inspires almost everything we do. That's why RockyCay donates 5% of its profits to organisations that support ocean conservation and protection projects
RockyCay is based in the beautiful coastal suburb of Little Bay Beach, in Sydney, Australia.
We are avid beach and sea lovers, so all of our product designs, look and feel, are coastal inspired. Our philosophy is to offer towels that are stylish, absorbent, and premium quality. That's why RockyCay’s are designed in Australia and made from carefully sourced premium materials.
Our love for the beach and the oceans go beyond towels. That's why we do our part by committing 5% of RockyCay’s profits to support organisations that aid in ocean conservation projects.
We currently donate to WWF-Australia, who is working to halt and reverse the decline of species and the health of reef ecosystems in the Great Barrier Reef, while reducing the impact of climate change.
Well...we think that's really all there is to know about RockyCay, but, if you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line!